[plug] Exim question

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Wed Aug 23 17:05:21 WST 2000

G'day all,
back after a brief outage due to some iiNet mis-configuration error.

I have a system setup with Exim, using it for mail sorting on a
single pop-box virtual domain system, and I'm getting delivery errors
on some incoming e-mails due to "rediculously long to headers"
<Spelling optional>
Does anyone know a workaround for this problem.

In a nutshell, fetchmail is retrieving the mail, poking it at exim,
and exim is rejecting it due to the length of the to: field.
they are bulk mail type stuff, and the to: field is pretty long..

Brad..