[plug] two keyboards on one machine?

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Sat Aug 26 20:28:51 WST 2000

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Peter Wright wrote:

> possible cheaper to buy a 2nd (or 3rd) hand 486 or low end Pentium? Then

But that's not as much fun :) It's Hack-value, y'know?

> PS. As an almost completely unrelated note, I was just wondering how doing
> something like this (appending text at the end of all outgoing emails)
> would affect signing and/or encrypting outgoing email using PGP or GPG or

I got a bounce message from one of the companies that do this saying they
would not permit the message through because it was encrypted, and
therefore could not be virus scanned.

(More like, big brother couldn't read it)

Most interesting was, that the email in question wasn't encrypted, nor
were there any words or characters in there that would suggest it was, so
how it managed to detect it as such is beyond me.

Anyway, same company that is annoying many members on this list with the
overdone disclaimer. (Sealcorp)

 - Matt