[plug] reiserfs

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Dec 8 06:24:17 WST 2000

"Thomas, Andre" wrote:
> Has anyone made any opinions or has had direct exposure to reiserfs?  It
> has been recommended to me by a colleague and I am having a bit of a
> play around with it at present.

> Any comments on its usefulness and reliability would be great.

Works really, really well for me. The only stuffup I've had with is has been on
a machine with dodgy RAM. As you might expect, this stuffs things up big time.
Otherwise, it's been tame and flawless under all conditions.

--
They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more
ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of