[plug] ISPs

Lord Kino lord_kino at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:32:18 WST 2000

I have been with Westnet for at least 4 years now and at $44 inc. GST per
month Unlimited Time, Unlimited Meg's, 5 Email addresses and 10Mb in web
space with FTP access they are great. Their support is voicemail and
operated 8-5 Perth time but not on sundays (I think) and they also have
support for non connection problems via ICQ.
The perth server has gone down once during 2000 and that was because of
Telstra's line upgrades. They covert the entire state and fully support
Linux (which they use on their servers (Debian Distro).

Signed Adam

PS. I do not work for them or know anyone who does. :)
PPS. I do not think email can be accessed via POP3 but it may just be my
connection. (Web access is possible though)