[plug] kernel 2.2.18

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Dec 20 10:51:57 WST 2000

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Matt Kemner wrote:
> Is the 2.2.17 the official kernel (from kernel.org and it's mirrors) or
> from a distro CD?

Debain 2.2's. Bugger.

> If the latter, you'll find the distro has added their own patches which
> you'll need to remove - they should have made available a patch with the
> differences (which you can reverse with patch -R)

File README.Debian in the source tree refers to one patch and and list of
minor modifications. I'm going round in circles with Debian's site... even
their link to the page on the latest 2.2r2 still reads only 2.2's info.

Could anybody please point out where the diffs are for Debian 2.2's
kernel? I think I'm seriously missing something somewhere!

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham
 bernard at blackham.com.au