[plug] Stupidity Test

John Summerfield summer at OS2.ami.com.au
Wed Feb 2 21:16:54 WST 2000

> 62020K Mem Used, 1184K Free
> 92952k Swap used 37564K Free
> Load Average 5.77 5.47 .326

;-) I had a 486dx33 8 Mb at 14+ one time. Of course, it was entirely
unusable - it was hitting the HDD too hard.

> This is on a k6ii-300 (Clocked to 366) with 64mb PC100SDRam
> Quantum EL Fireball on a Udma interface and a Matrox Mill I
> Graphics card..
>
> Lets see ya do that under windows and still be able to use the system.

Winders doesn't understand load average. However, I expect Windows NT
could cope. 95 might if the programs are 'well-written.'

--
Cheers
John Summerfield