[plug] C Programs

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 5 10:28:07 WST 2000

I'm looking into doing some programming in the "C" language, and was going
to search the web for resources before I searched the stores for books.
You'll also be happy to know, my school has started me off in Linux, they've
given me my own machine, and told me to setup a server for the intranet, it
should be a good learning experience. Although, first thing I have to do, is
finish reading the 1300 page RHL6 unleashed book ;) But it's good that
schools are finally starting to realise just how good Linux can be

Cheers
Daniel Pearson