[plug] Redhat 6.0 - killing X

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Fri Feb 11 14:44:02 WST 2000

Sounds like you are running level 5 as the default init level. Try changing
the 5 to a 3 in the line
	id:5:initdefault:
in /etc/inittab (logged in as root).

Dave

  David Griffiths                               griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Systems Manager
  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection            Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                  Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia