[plug] Unix Beginners Textbook?

Christian christian at global.net.au
Tue Feb 22 16:10:36 WST 2000

Peter Wright wrote:
> Is that the one by Coriolis Press? The "open source" one that's
> available for free online? Or am I confusing it with something else?

No, it's from the group that release those annoying "Foo Bar Unleashed"
books... they make computer technology sound like some new strain of
influenza.  I know the books you mean but... they have book which goes
through the Linux kernel line-by-line but I didn't know there was an
online version of it... you wouldn't happen to know the URL, would you?

Regards,

Christian.