[plug] Mandrake - printing

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Feb 22 17:34:43 WST 2000

Christian wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
>> Spice also pointed out that there are zero Debian-specific cracks on
>> rootshell.

> Hmmm... this isn't really a sensible thing to say

Along the lines of "this house has burglar-proof doors"...

> since it leads people
> to believe that Debian is in some way secure

...but OTOH someone thoughtless enough to not expect a burglar through
the windows or roof shouldn't be doing security in the first place.
People will anyway, but TANSTAAFL.

While I sometimes take the trouble, I _refuse_ to post a paragraph or
three of disclaimers covering every statement I make! (-:

Cheers