[plug] This Mailing list

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sat Jan 29 20:41:12 WST 2000

Christian wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
>> Christian, please note: horses for courses. Sendmail is not a
>> bad mail agent in any sense. The closest you could honestly hint
>> in the direction of "bad" would be "nearing retirement age" or
>> "would probably benefit from rewriting." You young whipper-
>> snappers have no respect for experience: bow before the ancient
>> knowledge! (-:

> I never said it was bad!

Not _said_, just hinted and implied - hairsplitter! :-P

> In fact, in the piece of my email that you just quoted I
> actually explicitly said that "bad" would not be a correct
> way to describe it!

Not _quite_ bad, is the essence of what you said. But don't fall over
yourself temporising, we all know that you meant to say "bad" without
actually committing yourself. (-:

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,