[plug] ADSL rollout from Telstra

Delower, Dene Dene.Delower at team.telstra.com
Tue Jul 18 11:27:29 WST 2000

Don't hold your breath Telstra, wont support Linux, you can find out about
ADSl on Telstra's home Page and see if you are in the exchange area program.
Prices $$$$$$$$ I've heard $140 per month 1.5mb D/L 256 k U/L - limited to
500mb per month them mega bucks per meg after that.
 I've also heard that Primus is going to offer the same for around $70.00
per Month but can't confirm. And Yes Telstra ends at the Victorian Border
(The Insider). We'll probably have to wait 12 months to get descent
broadband in WA at prices we can afford.
cheers Dene.
http://www.telstra.com.au/adsl/wa.cfm