[plug] ReadAudio through masq

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Jun 15 23:50:35 WST 2000

Peter Wright wrote:
> Anyone successfully used RealAudio through an IPMasq
> (okay, or NAT, Christian :) proxy?

Yes. You need to load the realaudio module by hand.

There is an ICQ masq module but you're better off (carefully) installing
socks5 and proxying ICQ with that.

I haven't tried netmeeting. Does Gabber run under Windows? (-:

--
Linux will not get in the door by simply mentioning it... it must win
by proving itself superior. We have no marketing department, our sales