[plug] ReadAudio through masq

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 16 10:14:47 WST 2000

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 11:50:35PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> Peter Wright wrote:
> > Anyone successfully used RealAudio through an IPMasq
> > (okay, or NAT, Christian :) proxy?
>
> Yes. You need to load the realaudio module by hand.

Duly noted.

> There is an ICQ masq module but you're better off (carefully)
> installing socks5 and proxying ICQ with that.
>
> I haven't tried netmeeting. Does Gabber run under Windows? (-:

Demonstrating my ignorance... what's socks5? And what is this Gabber
you refer to? Hmm, from the context perhaps I should have a look on
freshmeat...

*pause while knowledge is gained* Okay, now I know. :)

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

119. You are reading a book and look for the scroll bar to get to
     the next page.