[plug] remote terminal

Phil Pearson filpee at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 22 22:48:04 WST 2000

I need a program that will telnet with a SCO Unix box. Minix works well
untill I need to press a function button. So does anyone know of any
programs that support SCO ANSII emulation for linux? Now I read
somewhere that emulation is difficult to do with linux due to the way
the keyboard interfaces with the X server ?? If this is the case does
anyone know what the keyboard mappings are or know where I would be able
to find out for the SCO ANSII.

Ta guys
Phil Pearson

--