mail ReplyTo

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sat Mar 11 14:37:04 WST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Bret Busby wrote:

> I had been informed that a person needed to be a qualified sorcerer to properly
> get sendmail working properly, as it was deep in the black arts of computing.

True, _if_ you need to reconfigure sendmail. But Oliver would just use it
straight out of the box. So ease-of-config is a non-issue.

> Perhaps, to avoid yet another flame war, the easiest solution, would be to go to
> the PLUG mailing list archive, and search on "mail", or, "MTA", or, "email", or,
> some such thing.

Definitely.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to
make it shorter.              -- Blaise Pascal