[plug] Dial on Demand question

Steve Baker sbaker at icg.net.au
Tue Mar 14 09:11:51 WST 2000

You are using the 'demand' and 'defaultroute' options for pppd, right?  I
start pppd in an rc script, with these options set.  When it sees any
traffic, it brings the link up.  Check out these options in man pppd, also
the holdoff and idle options.

bakes
--
Steve Baker sbaker at icg.net.au - Integra Consulting Group