[plug] flaming on the mailing list]]

navarre at omen.net.au navarre at omen.net.au
Mon Mar 20 10:47:21 WST 2000

Well Done Matt -

good point as I am one of the users who's
email addess and service has been taken over ny iinet I was
following the topic with interest. For the record, my address
is @omen.net.au but when I see the mail headers in elm they show
@iinet....

To Bret - your comment with regard to iinet changing the contents of
mail messages was also informative as iinet proberly now believe I am
one of their users now. But Bret please do not respond to email messages
that have the posibility of starting the small personal flaim war
we all have just seen. Remember it takes two to tango and when the music
stops and the meaning has been forgoten only the players names are remembed.

Let me take this moment to say thanks to those amongst us that have
replied to my requiest for assistence in the last few months.

The answer to the question about Apache proxy module and squid on the same
box turned out to be a missing als line missing in squid.conf to allow the
apache server on the same box access to the squid proxy. Solved this a few
weeks ago and have forgotten the exact details

Long live PLUG  -  regards Navarre <navarre at omen.net.au>