[plug] MEETING: 11/04/2000

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Mar 30 15:06:57 WST 2000

Hello all,
	I've just finalised the details on the talk for the next Tuesday's
meeting.

It will e an installation demo of RedHat 6.2.  aimed primarily at showing
people what the X based anaconda install looks like and showing people some of
the default oprions for RedHat.  Time permitting the demonstrator will do
a KDE "workstation install"
a GNOME "workstation install"
and a cistom install to show just what really is on the CD.

Orders will be taken for CD's  Please supply your own blank on the night
and $5 to cover time/burner costs.  You'll be able to collect you CD at the
next tuesday meeting.

Details on how to get to "The Tennyson Group" can be found on the PLUG website
http://plug.linux.org.au/

This announcement will go out again on the 10/04/2000 as a last minute
reminder.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein