[plug] KDE Help again

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Wed May 3 15:44:01 WST 2000

whoa ... weee .... pls excuse childish dance ... receiving mail worked -
thank you list!!!

I did one of two things wrong:

1. I had the ports the wrong way round 25/110 etc
2. This time I am logged in as root (this is good it works, bad as the mail
is not meant for root but my user account, which means I have a permission
<?> problem with the user setup.)

I can't send however, I get the following message:

"Sending failed
 a SMTP error occured
 Command : RCPT
 Response: 550 Relaying is prohibited
 Return Code: 550"

Please excuse the drain on the list by constant questions, one day I hope to
be able to contribute ;-), can anyone assisy here?

Many thanks

Mike