[plug] next meeting

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Thu May 4 13:05:17 WST 2000

ip-masqing would be cool... Id like to know more about DNS, as I run an
IP-Masq server at home, and would like to setup my own DNS... maybe even
touch on mail setup (all my machines on the lan run into their own pop
servers on the net)

 "With all the security bugs in JavaScript and all the pages that use
  it, a lot of sites are best viewed with telnet www.something.com 80"
                                                       -- Darren Embry