[plug] perth internet access

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Tue May 23 00:48:06 WST 2000

Woah!  The prices looked good ($55/month isn't that bad, with 400kbps,
seeing as I'm paying iiNet $40/month now...) until I saw the install charges
for the cable and satellite systems.  The cable is out, as we're only
renting, but would be tempting if we owned our own home.  If the satellite
didn't have the $400 up front fee (hardware + install) it would also be
tempting, but that's too much for us to pay all at once.  These satellite
systems still require you to dial in with a modem, and then recieve the
download data via the satellite, right??

Ari