[plug] Home page

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Fri Oct 13 18:42:25 WST 2000

Okay thanks Colin
So then I need to go another way I must have file permissions set wrong
what I want to be able to do is go to
http://203.57.132.141/~user/somedirectory/index.htm
i.e I have some sub-directorys under /public_html that I cannot access via a
browser i can ftp to the directorys.I have set the files permissions on the
directorys and files to 777 but access is still denied.