[plug] Postfix problems

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Mon Oct 16 11:06:02 WST 2000

Bret Busby wrote:
> We are having problems, trying to get postfix working. [...]

> The HOWTO on the Internet, has been followed, without any significant
> success.

Mine installed out of the box and just went. I didn't actually need to configure
it.

> Help?

Stick a copy of your config files on a web-server somewhere. Easiest way if the
machine is a gateway is to put a symlink from within the webserver's tree to
/etc/postfix and tell us where it is. You can't hope to get a menaingful reply
if you leak so little information before asking the question. I'm sure you have
your situation clear in your own mind(s), but we have no way of making it clear
in ours.

--
M$ troll or MSNBC worker (who cares, they work for M$) haven't got
any idea how to manuplate poll results. Then some one asking why