[plug] Site for flavour comparison

Chris Norwood c.norwood at ecu.edu.au
Mon Sep 18 10:10:34 WST 2000

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where the various distributions
are compared that doesn't consist of  - Redhat sux dedian rules etc.  I am
trying to work out what flavour would best suit me as a Windows user trying
to learn basic Linux without too much programming.  I like a program that
holds my hand while learning it. Hopefully this will give me some idea of
what flavour to put on at the installfest (currently RH6.2).  I have tried a
few sites without much success.

Please note I am not trying to start a distribution argument thread!!!

Chris Norwood