[plug] Can you hear a sound like the breaking of waves?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Sep 29 17:58:27 WST 2000

At 17:53 29/09/00, Leon Brooks wrote:
>A computer of his sits to my right,
>waiting for me to install KDE2 and Evolution.

Speaking of which.  What's the best way to upgrade Mandrake 7.1 to
KDE2?  My wife wants a better mail reader.  She doesn't like any of the
ones she's seen.

skribe
         Purity:                           62.0%
         Corruption:                    38.0%
         Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
         Weirdness factor:           31%
         Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
         Medieval Career:            Black Knight