[plug] Record Keeping System

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 4 14:24:00 WST 2001

Simon,
sorry, that is way outside my experience. But are you familiar with Perl?
It has good OO-featues, is quasi-interpreted but fast (run-time compile),
excellent database connectivity and text-processing featues.
  Perhaps you could present your system as a perl library. It seems to be
very popular in database environments. Lots of people know Perl already.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--