[plug] OT: 10/100 hubs

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 11 10:25:36 WST 2001

Ok, with the kingmax "switching hub" I can transfer a 650MB file in around
7min. Does that sound normal?

Trav

--
Kind regards,

Travis Read

iiNet Senior Support            | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at corporate.iinet.net.au  | 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS