[plug] telnet access in Red Hat 6.1

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Wed Apr 18 11:20:49 WST 2001

When I login, I am doing so as a "normal" user, not as root. I don't like
the idea of being able to login as root remotely. In answer to other
questions posted by Simon, I did try rebooting, but it made no difference. I
will check his and Mike's other suggestions when I am next in front of the
box.

Thanks

Dennis.