[plug] Help with Linux Server (free domains)

Jeffery Wong jeff at linuxwa.com.au
Thu Apr 19 19:51:01 WST 2001

http://www.dns2go.com

That's what I 've been using for the last 3 to 6 months.
Updates your dynamic IP to the server pointing to <name>.linux-dude.com or
linux-dude.net
It will redirect to another page if you're offline.
Just a little client that sits on top of your gateway box and does some
keep-alive pings or something.
Not sure if it provides a static ip or not.
Anyways......
I've got jefferythe.linux-dude.com yyaaaayyyyy !!!!

-Jeff-