[plug] Freesco Dialup Router

Vaughan Healy vaughan at healy.net
Sat Aug 11 16:23:41 WST 2001

Thanks for that Paul,

I have registered with ods.org and it resolves my hostname to my dynamic IP
without problem.  This is actually a better method than what I was thinking
and it's currently a free service to boot.

I am currently using WinIP to update my dynamic IP to ods.org while I figure
out how to get ez-ipupdate onto the Freesco floppy or make a Freesco package
for it...

It has even been packaged for debian:

1)add to the /etc/apt/sources.list :
deb http://perso.magic.fr/os.delsol potato optional