[plug] Web database stuff - Bollocks

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 24 01:31:46 WST 2001

I really meant the last part,

I'm pretty sure caveman didn't draw anything like a flow chart
to picture decision making process, I can't see they had much need
to handle such complexity combinatorial logic. Caveman drawings
were more like doodling - we are all apt to do the same thing
even in the 21st century. So your assumption that cavemen made
drawings for the same reason some people use flowcharts is queer.

In any case flowcharts have their level of appropriateness and
its good way to extract the core from the obfuscation of someone's
particular approach and a possibly useful step to optimisation
where there is limited ROM in an embedded application (I draw
on experience here).

IMO. Its not clever to abandon a descriptive method simply because
it was conceived prior to your birth, I think the wheel still
has its uses ;)

Rgds

Mike