[plug] stupid newbie question

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Thu Aug 30 11:56:38 WST 2001

Goodaye,
I agree that the best source of information would be to post to the newbie
list. the address is  .....  newbie at linux-mandrake.com.
I recall someone else having a similar problem, check out their archives to
find out what to do. if you can't find the answer for you, then you can post
your own query. cheers, Russell.