[plug] xvncviewer configuration

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Dec 3 13:27:55 WST 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:01, Peter Wright wrote:
> Depends on how addicted you are to using alt-tab under KDE (and how much
> time you're prepared to spend on finding a solution:), I guess. Try using
> shift-tab or ctrl-tab or something similar - you may find it not too hard
> to readjust yourself and it can fall into the category of "reasonable
> workaround".

Hmmmm. I'm not too attached to Alt-tab in KDE. I usually use the mouse (Lots
of Alt-Middle-click to raise/lower windows, or taskbar).
Ctrl-Tab is for switching Workspaces (although I've already re-bound
alternate ways of switching workspaces).

> Or not. Let us know if you do find a real solution though, I'd certainly be
> interested.

Will do!

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :