[plug] xvncviewer configuration

Greg Mildenhall assassin at live.wasp.net.au
Mon Dec 3 13:50:16 WST 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Or maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way. Bottom line is, I want to be
> able to Alt-tab in my Remote Windows. ie; Any other X app active (in KDE),
> then Alt-tab changes between X apps. But while VNC is the active app, I want
> Alt-tab to pass through to VNC, so the remote Windoze box can Alt-tab.

I just remembered that I had to use a machine with this kind of setup
once. I would not recommend it:

When you are cycling through windows in X, 50% of the time you will get to
your VNC window before you get to the one you are looking for. Now you're
stuck in VNC and have to reach for your mouse to get out of it.

Your sanity demands that you use two different keystrokes, I'm afraid.

-Greg