[plug] xvncviewer configuration

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Dec 3 14:09:12 WST 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:50, Greg Mildenhall wrote:
> I just remembered that I had to use a machine with this kind of setup
> once. I would not recommend it:
>
> When you are cycling through windows in X, 50% of the time you will get to
> your VNC window before you get to the one you are looking for. Now you're
> stuck in VNC and have to reach for your mouse to get out of it.
>
> Your sanity demands that you use two different keystrokes, I'm afraid.

Actually, cycling through windows in KDE (2.2.2) cycles through the app
icons. It's only when you take Alt off that it makes the selected app active
- so you could skip over VNC.

Sounds like I'll have to bind a different combo though... Ah well...

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :