[plug] Scary Stuff

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Dec 6 12:00:09 WST 2001

If you're running Debian, I'm pretty sure thats the directory that stores
the scripts for controlling services.  Whats the contents of that directory?
On Red Hat the directory is located at /etc/rc.d/init.d and contains stuff
like:

crond, ntpd, syslog, functions, network, atd, kudzu, postfix, smb, xinetd,
etc, etc..

/ Ben