[plug] Linux Network Support

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Dec 14 09:06:18 WST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:53, Grahame Bowland wrote:

> Get yourself a Netgear FA310TX, the Linux support is great and they're
> very cheap these days; use the "tulip" driver.

I concur.  Very nice.  Surprisingly, while I've never had any problems
running linux with my FA310 card the windows driver is as buggy as.  When I
was running windows I'd get a network connection about once every three
reboots.

skribe

PS: My networks is back up =).
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

You have a reputation for being thoroughly reliable and trustworthy.
A pity that it's totally undeserved.