[plug] Linux Network Support

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Dec 14 09:27:55 WST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:21, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Craig Foster wrote:
> > Kingmax NICs! Urgh!! Had lots of them timeout using the linux drivers of
> > yore (18 mths back)
> Hmmm, I'll avoid them for now then, I think.
> Do they have their own chipset then?

The Kingmax KC-301A had an assortment of chipsets, apparently.  I never got
mine to work.  Anyone want to trade one for something that has linux drivers?
=)

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

... whether it is better to spend a life not knowing what you want or to
spend a life knowing exactly what you want and that you will never have it.
		-- Richard Shelton