[plug] Debian support for newest CD Writers

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Sat Dec 29 00:56:58 WST 2001

I've got a Ricoh MP7200A as well, I haven't tried it in Linux yet
though.

Justlink is software dependent though, thats why it comes with Nero 5.5.
The JustLink substitute on Acer burners is firmware based, so its
independent of burning software, but it can mark the CD in places where
it stops and re-fills the buffer up again and make the CD not read
properly in some CD drives.

If you've got a fast enough computer, then you can burn CDs at 20x
without worrying about JustLink having to do anything anyway.

You could always try to get Nero working through Wine if you wanted
JustLink in Linux :p

/ Ben