[plug] 3d problem

Aaron Wooten wootenaa at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:30:14 WST 2001

I think there could be a problem with my motherboard, you see a few months
ago I was experiencing all kinds of systems instability and it was conluded
that my ram was faulty. After replacing the ram everything worked fine, but
now have justg started experiencing the same problems,
I had system bios cachable and video bios cachable set to on. I have noticed
that now somtimes when I boot up the POST screen is jumbled and missing
characters from  the information, it also locks at this point.
Could this just be a coincidence or can this Aopen AK33 MB be corrupting my
ram (I have the latest bios, drivers .etc) I which case should I be eligable
for a refund for the new ram they sold to me because I also bought the mb
and case from them.