[plug] DNS Bind 8

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Sun Feb 4 16:49:09 WST 2001

Thanks Leon Im useing another server for my secondary DNS the records are
being updated to the seconder correctly by my dns I have checked with dig.
But I forgot to email the domain holder for my Domain name i.e to delegate
it to my new DNS. "--well i didnt know--'

But I do have a question
My isp provides me with 1 permanet ip = 203.57.132.141
If  use onther isp for my seconder do I have to notify my isp that supplies
my ip no that I am setting up a new site with a new domain name .
Does he have to set a record to squirrel-resources.com or is this only
required by me and my seconder.