[plug] VERY basic debian question

Peter intra at mirage.it.net.au
Mon Feb 19 17:24:20 WST 2001

Hi Tony,

This is my config file

intra at mirage:/etc/apt$ cat sources.list
deb http://ftp.it.net.au/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free

I use "ftp.it.net.au" as i actually work there and its closest. :)

Peter Tran

Website       : http://www.prodigital.net.au
Wireless Net  : http://pwnp.prodigital.net.au