[plug] Linux based router help

BaRT bartlists at dingoblue.net.au
Mon Feb 19 19:04:09 WST 2001

Hi,

I'm seting up a satellite link.

The satellite is done with a broadlogic satellite express 2630xlt router box
(which runs 2.2 version of Linux).

The out bound link is done with ISDN from a 2.4 kernel box.

Anyone know anything about seting this up. I wish to keep the 2.4 kernel
box as the gateway for the network.

Do I have to pass all traffic I want to run over the satellite on to the
2630xlt?

The 2630xlt needs a outbound link which is on the Linux router? how do I set
routes up for this? I can see a loop happening here :)

(dummy IP numbers)

192.168.1.254 = Linux router ippp0 is the interface traffic flows out on.

192.168.1.253 = satellite express 2630xlt

I would be grateful of any help.

BaRT