[plug] sblive and dmesg

Evan Lau evanlau at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 1 03:33:27 WST 2001

thanks guys this fixed it....but it's weird that running kernel 2.2.16-22
doesn't produce the problem but running 2.2.18 does (even though it's
*should* be irrelevent which version is running). but yeah....disabling
those automatic cd things in gnome works. i guess it's okay to live with
the "inconvenience" of no auto-run :P

now....how about the two questions on the sblive? ie. how to get
bass/treble in the mixer to appear and how to get midi files
playing? something to do with which modules have to be installed when
compiling the kernel?

thanks guys....

evan