[plug] unsubscribe

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 8 08:03:02 WST 2001

navarre at plug.linux.org.au wrote:

> To Jeff - I unfortunately do not know how to automatically unsubscribe
> from the list - my only hope is that some notice is headed from this
> posing and the required changes are effected.

Having *never* read the instructions, I would do this:

--------8<----cut-here----8<-------
To: plug-request at plug.linux.org.au

unsubscribe

If something like a drivers' licence was required to participate, the
Internet would be a much more sensible (and sparse, e.g. 90% of AOL
would go offline tomorrow, and certain individuals would frequently get
into trouble for arguing with the rules) place.

--
This poem is copyright (c)
By the author, 1983.