[plug] Postfix

Brian Tombleson brian at ParadigmIT.com.au
Tue Jan 9 07:39:02 WST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bret Busby" <bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au>

> Okay, then. Why don't the settings in postfix, configured to deliver
> email that is downloaded, using fetchmail, to different mailboxes, work,
> and, why do all the supposed mailbox-directed messages, go into the same
> mailbox?

Sounds like a fetchmail config issue.
Before deciding that though, can you send a mail from one user to another on
the local system and it not all end up in the one mailbox ?

If so, send me your fetchmail config (/etc/fetchmailrc or ~/.fetchmailrc)
with passwords removed or blanked (and probably usernames genericized :).

- Brian.