[plug] newbie list, show of hands

The Thought Assassin assassin at live.wasp.net.au
Tue Jan 9 12:20:02 WST 2001

Sorry, my previous message on this issue probably came across more harshly
than I intended. Neither I nor anyone else is going to stand in the way of
someone creating a second list if they feel it will be worthwhile. I
don't, however, think it is a good thing for PLUG or Linux in WA in
general, and I don't think PLUG should endorse or associate itself to
strongly with such an endeavour. If the people who don't find the current
list satisfactory could give us a better idea of what they want from the
list, I think we could all help to move it in a direction to greater
benefit our constituency.

-Greg Mildenhall