[plug]

Anne Busby annebusby at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 14 20:52:16 WST 2001

Matt,

Here are my .forward
	| /usr/bin/procmail
and .procmailrc files

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from

:0
* ^To:.*anne at clearsol.iinet.net.au
! anne at localhost

:0
* ^To:.*anneb at clearsol.iinet.net.au
! anne at localhost

:0
* ^To:.*annebusby at clearsol.iinet.net.au
! anne at localhost

:0
* ^To:.*anne.busby at clearsol.iinet.net.au
! anne at localhost

:0
! bret at localhost

This works. Any messages sent to me I get. I also get
the bcc and other copies of the emails.

EG  I received the attached emails when Bret sent an
email to Bret and me with a bcc to 'copy'.

Any ideas ?? The only difference I see in the headers
is X-Envelope-To: usernames.

Also, is there a way with wild cards to reduce the
number of rules I.E. if the username starts anne* it
gets sent to anne at localhost. I just don't want to
duplicate all the rules for 'Cc'.

Thanks for you help

AB

http://au.classifieds.yahoo.com/au/car/ - Yahoo! Cars