[plug] Slightly OT No mp3 url's

Dave T Burbidge dave969 at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 23 01:06:43 WST 2001

Mark (& others :),

Sorry about the late reply ... I filter PLUG into a seperate folder,
check occasionally, filtering out the noise ...

Depending how good thier security guys are, type each url in manually
(slow I know :(  and replace 'mp3' with '%6d%70%33' (these are the
hexadecimal ASCII codes for the equivilent letters)... you may be lucky,
and be able to get away with just replacing one char (ie 'mp%33') ...

... note that any decent network security staff will be able to trap
this ... :(

Dave

--
Web:    http://www.iinet.net.au/~dave969